In less than a week, I will officially have a child in High School and Middle school.... Jenna could possibly be starting Kindergarden if she tests well enough, but if not that is ok and we will have another year of pre-school. This was a very busy,stress filled year for us... so I am looking very forward for a slower more relaxed pace. I have a list of things I would like to acomplish over the break and hopefully I can get the list done doing a few things a day. The biggest task I would like to accomplish is decluttering and living a simpler life. We fall over toys, shoes and clutter and the reality is... the same toys get played with day in and day out, the same shoes get worn and I could de clutter the things I am tripping over and the owner of the item wouldn't notice for days. The kids will also be starting back up with chores, they think I am a terrible mom for making them do " WORK" but there is nothing wrong with them helping out a little....
As I am so looking forward to relaxing this summer, we have a summer full of Birthday's starting with Lydia. Lydia will be 2, Christina will be 14, Jenna will turn 5 and Hannah will celebrate her 1st Birthday... I truly don't know where the time goes. I am hoping to blog about what we acomplish so I will feel like someone other than me cares..lol I will be starting next Friday...
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment