together

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

WTH


I am really having a hard time with Jenna's behavior lately, and I have made every excuse from, she is watching the older kids and wants to be like them to it is her age and it will pass. I am starting to believe I am out of my mind and she is just destructive!! Just today.... My mom was even here to help me... and only being up for 5 minutes Jenna had managed to climb up onto the chest of drawes and get into all my moms make up, getting it all over the bed quilt. That is how we start the day... My mom was helping me get the laundry done and catch up on a few things when apparently Jenna was left for more that a second only for me to walk into the kitchen and see a PILE of hair on the floor... it was hers and she is missing a huge amout of hair right on the side of her head.... It is time for my mom to head home and I make dinner, get it all cleaned up and head up to change the wash load... Jenna says she has to pee and wants to pee in my bathroom, I tell her to hurry up and I will be RIGHT back... I don't even fold the clothes, just switch the load. I go into the bathrrom to catch her squeezing a brean new bottle of John's Axe shampoo all over the bathroom floor!!! I have seriously had it! I know I left the scissors where she could reach as I was clipping coupons, and I opened the bedroom door for her to pee but my lord she knew what she was doing.... I will now be spending the next few days re-babyproofing my house for a 3 year old and making sure there is NOTHING in her reach. It will take a day or so to re program everyone to do the same but apparently that is the only answer. I put her in her bed tonight and she screamed for 45 mins, and I let her. I felt awful but I couldn't deal. She finally got over herslef and came out of her room like nothing happend. I am STILL pissed. I will be treating her like she doesn't have any free rein and start using the gates and cabinet locks again. Hopefully if she can't get into anything the destruction she does cause will only be dumping toy boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment