together

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

been a while

well, it has been a while since I posted an update so I am going to try and get one out today. Hopefully I can finish it before everyone is up and then forget it..lol
Lyida is coming up on her 1st Birthday which is so bittersweet to me. I am so excited about all the new things she is doing ( waving hi and bye, trying to gain the confidence to take a few steps, and becoming her own little person) but at the same time, I am not ready for her to do these things, I want her to sta a baby. I am doing her B day joint with the other 2 girls. I don't think I am up to 3 parties in 3 months when I would be inviting almost all the same people. I know some people don't think sharing a B day is fair, but it is what I have to do this year.

Jenna will be in her 1 st dance recital this weekend and she is so excited to be on the " big stage" vs. the one at dance school. she is also very excited about having another baby sister but doesn't want her to have any name but BABY...lol

Jonathan is excited for school to be out, but honestly I have no idea what I am going to do with him to keep him busy and out of trouble. when he has too much down time he starts picking at Jenna and the dogs, which always ends up in a fight.. I wish I could afford to inroll him in some fun camps this year, but we can't :(

Christina is doing great, making honors again this period. She is having a rough few days with girls that she THOUGHT were her friends turning on her and just being nasty girls. We got her through that and told her to just hang with another group which she did and I guess the other girls realized they were being immature and now they expect her to just pick up and be BFF's like nothing ever happened. As a parent seeing how nasty they were I am just as happy if she keeps her distance. Then there is the boyfriend, who I like alot but his mom needs a little guidance. Christina called me from school yesterday and asked if she could go to his house after school ( which is a no no) but she said a whole group was going that he was moving and they were going to help him pack and say good bye. I let her go, knowing his family was having a tough time and were talking fo moving with family farther away... I pick her up and naturally she is a wreck... then tells me the BF got kicked out b/c his mom said he is a pain in the ass and that the mom and sister are staying!!! HOW do you do that to your child????? I was heart broken and was almost as emotional as Christina. Boyfriend is going to live with his dad about 45 mins away and as it turns out we visit the area they are moving to quite often. We will make sure they get to see each other if that want to. my heart is broken for this kid, and I wish his mom would get some help. He is such a good kid and she treats him like he is worthless... makes me so sad. I was actually up a few times lastnight just thinking about the whole situation. I guess it really isn't my business but man it makes me sad... Hopefully today is a better day for Christina, other than missing her man....

John and I am hanging, counting the weeks till D day... John applied for a new position and I am praying sooooo hard he gets it, we could REALLY use the extra income right now... we haven't opened the pool yet, which is driving the kids nuts but I couldn't see having the extra electric running when the temps are still so goofy. 80's the past few days now back down into the mid 70's... we will open it before school lets out so the kids have something to do... although they have a hot tub sitting right out back that they never use.. go figure....

so that's about it... keeping busy, doing the everyday stuff ( cooking, cleaning, changing diapers, yelling at dogs, kids, and doing wash).... I sometimes look at the clock thinking it is noontime and it is 3pm and the kids are walking in the door from school... time just flies by most days...

I will post pics soon. I have a bunch I need to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment