together

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

it's been a while...

I haven't blogged in such a long time I don't know where to start... The school year ended about 3 weeks ago and the kids final report cards were wonderful, we were so proud of them. Chrisitna got distinguished honor roll for the final marking period and Jonathan got 1 b and the rest a's.... Jenna is enjoying having the big kids home, but it has brought on more whining and chaos since he won't take a nap anymore...
Lydia Turned 1 June 29th and it was so bittersweet, I am so happy that she is growing so well and such a happy little girl, but at the same time I am not ready for her to grow up!!
John started a new Job June 23rd and he loves it, he is still working for the school district but just in a different position.
We have had a few animal issues, Minnie had to be Emergency Spayed, and one of the rabbits had babies that were dead.. we didn't even know she was pregnant, we thought they were all the same gender WRONG!!
I am having some family issues that are making me withdraw from my parents, it makes me very sad but putting them in the middle isn't fair either. It will probably not blow over so we will have to decide where to go from here, it is taking alot of my time and energy to decide what I am going to do and what the right thing to do is, but I need to stop talking openly to John about it b/c my older kids are catching on and starting to ask questions...
My pregnancy is going by pretty fast, I am almost 30 weeks and we are definitely having a baby girl... I think we are going to stick with the name Hannah but haven't gotten anything with her name on it just yet..lol I am so excited to meet this baby and Jenna is beside herself with excitement. She talkes to her baby every day in my belly and asks all day long how my baby is doing and if my baby like food..lol she is such a fun kid ( when she isn't whining).
I took on a mission to learn to sew, I bought a used sewing maching off craigslist and have been playing with it but I am too chicken to actually make anything incase it doesn't go well, I will be really discouraged.
I could go on and on since it has been so long but this is a basic update on all of us. I am hoping I can find the time to be more active on my blog now that the kids are done school and it isn't raining so much they can get outside more.

No comments:

Post a Comment