together

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

weekend away

I just booked a weekend away with John for his Birthday. We haven't been away for a weekend alone in I don't know how long.... I think 3 years!!! I booked it at the Hurst house bed and breakfast in Lancaster County, seems like a nice place. I am so out of the " fun " loop I have NO idea what to plan for fun... Any ideas? When I plan fun days for the kids it is easy, they are happy going to the park or painting outside... John is a little past the park and painting, if I hand him a paint brush he will ask what wall Jenna wrote on this time..lmao. So I am pretty excited about going away, and a little sad to leave Lydia, I have never left her more than a few hours :(
Any ideas on what I can plan?? The room has a DVD player, microwave, fridge, fireplace, and I think that is it.... Toss me your ideas, I am open to suggestions!!
www.hursthousebandb.com this is where we are staying...

No comments:

Post a Comment