I haven't posted much this summer so I am going to try to give a quick ( positive ) update.. It seems more nagative things went on here this summer than positive, and I don't like to be a downer in my blogs so I just haven't written. Just a quick rundown... We were enjoying the summer fine until July when our pool filter decided to stop working, after just about draining our savings we got it up and running and now we are trying to bounce back from that.... Just when it seems you may get your head above water, 3 other things happen... the A/C in my car went, my tire has a leak ( and they don't like you to replace just 1) and the tractor wheel somehow got bent so we need a new tire for the tractor.. among other things :( it has really been a very depressing August here.... Some of the more positive things that happened were out momma rabbit ahd 4 babies about 2 weeks ago and they are doing great, getting so fat and actually starting to look like bunnies and not naked mole rats.. we got bedrooms moved around and set up preparing for Hannah's arrival and I love the new set up. I have decided to CD at least when we are at home until I get used to how to CD when we are out. I am so excited about it and just wish I could expand my stash.. I will in the future. John started a new position with the school district and he loves it, he is on day work for the summer which is nice, but believe it or not the afternoons get busy and we don't get to spend much down time together, I am starting to really miss him.. Lydia is walking like a pro and is pretty funny to watch.. she waddles around and swings her arms and truthfully, she looks a little like a gorilla..lol
Well, it won't be long and I will be posting about a baby and back to school. I will really miss the kids when they go back but they are getting bored and need thier routines back. Jenna will be starting preschool Sept 16th and I am a mess about it already. I like having my babies home with me... Christina will be in 8th and Jonathan 5th, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE????
I go next week for my 36 1/2 week c/u and I hope I haven't dilated too much. I have been having contractions off and on and some nights they are bad, but It is usually when I have done alot. my only hope is I am NOT in the hosp. on the 25th, that is Jenna's birthday and I would be really sad if I wasn't with her...
I hope everyone enjoys what's left of thier summer and I will be updating again soon, probably next week after my appointment... so exciting won't be long and I will have Hannah home with us too :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment